Please be sure to review the SVP Event Code of Conduct prior to beginning your registration. You will be required to indicate that you agree to abide by this code as part of your registration.
Registration pricing for both the in person as well as the virtual meeting is provided below (all prices are in USD):
IN PERSON MEETING REGISTRATION RATES
The in person registration will include complimentary access to the virtual platform.
Early rate is good through midnight ET on Tuesday, September 6, 2022;
Advance rate is good through midnight ET on Thursday, October 13, 2022
|Registration Type||Early (until 9/6)||Advance (until 10/13)||Late (beginning 10/14)|
|Member currently residing in a Middle HDI Country*||$100||$120||$145|
|Member currently residing in a Developing Country**||$0||$0||$0|
|Student Member currently residing in a Middle HDI Country*||$60||$75||$100|
|Student Member currently residing in a Developing Country**||$0||$0||$0|
|One-Day Student Member||$135||$135||$135|
|One-Day Student Nonmember||$180||$180||$180|
VIRTUAL MEETING REGISTRATION RATES
The virtual platform will open on Tuesday, November 1st at 8:00am EDT through Monday, November 28th at 11:59pm EST. Registration includes access to the virtual platform from November 1st – 28th, including pre-recorded and uploaded talk and poster content available for viewing and asynchronous Q&A .
|Registration Type||Member Rate||Nonmember Rate|
|Middle HDI Country Regular Member*||$19||n/a|
|Developing Country Member**||$0||n/a|
|Undergraduate/Graduate Student/Transitional Early-Career Member/Junior Member||$38||$75|
|Student Member currently residing in a Middle HDI Country*||$0||n/a|
|Student Member currently residing in a Developing Country**||$0||n/a|
During the registration process you will be asked to specify your professional badge name. We require that all delegates include their preferred pronouns after their name, for example: she/her; they/them; he/him; or other as preferred (for further information and why this matters, see here).
Please note the following:
- In order to ensure that your payment is accepted when registering online, please make sure to include the proper billing zip code and/or address to match your credit card.
- In order to receive member pricing, you must first join or renew your SVP membership for 2022 BEFORE registering for the meeting.
- Special Note for Student Nonmembers: To receive the Undergraduate/Graduate Student nonmember registration price, you must upload a copy of your valid student ID as part of the online registration process or you may email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Junior Members require the written approval of a parent or guardian to attend the in person or online meeting, and confirmation that the Junior member will always be supervised by a parent or guardian. You will be required to upload a copy of this statement as part of the online registration process or you may email a copy to email@example.com.
- Media Members: If you are a member of the working media and wish to attend the SVP Annual Meeting in that capacity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about registration for media members.
Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policy:
For information about cancelations, refunds, and substitutions, please click HERE.
Meeting Certificates Certificates of Attendance will be available upon request after the conclusion of the meeting. To request a Certificate of Attendance, please contact email@example.com. Certificates will be provided upon verification of registration and participation in the in person or virtual meeting.
Questions?: For registration assistance, you may call SVP 2022 Annual Meeting customer service at 800-699-7735 / +1-972-349-7866 Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm Central Time or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that emails are answered within 3 business days.